Becoming a member of PHE BC is easy to do and it is open to anyone who is interested. There are many benefits to being a member of PHE BC, such as:
- access to professional learning experiences put on by PHE BC
- receive newsletters with helpful resources and information
- voting at the AGM on our goals and financial plans (BCTF members only)
- support to establish a local specialized association (LSA)
- collaborate on teaching and learning initiatives
- share thoughts and ideas on local and provincial issues related to PHE
- and more.
There are 3 types of memberships available, and the role one has will determine which type of membership is appropriate for them.
PHE BC Membership Types
There are 3 different types of membership to consider based on your current professional role: